The oldest product still available from G-Sport is the Marmoset hub. To use an old cliche’, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The Marmoset came on the market in a storm, and still out classes all the competition. Simple ideas, perfect execution.
- 7075 aluminum shell with angled flanges and 36 holes.
- Two high capacity sealed precision cartridge bearings mount on the signature G-Sport hollow 20mm axle, also CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum.
- The threads are steel helicoiled to eliminate any chance of stripping.
- Custom 3/8 UNF thread bolts with 17 mm wrench flats and 6 mm allen hole hold your wheel to the fork in the cleanest, strongest, most elegant solution.
- Lifetime warranty on Axle against bending or snapping for any riding related reason.
- Lifetime warranty on all other hub parts against defects in materials and manufacture.
- Weight with Standard Bolts: 277g / 9.8oz
- Weight with Volcano Bolts: 256g / 9.0oz
- Weight with Titanium Bolts: 247g / 8.7oz
- Bearing Code: 6804
- Bearing Capacity: 4000N / 410kgs / 900lbs each (2 per hub)
- Bolt Specs: Forged 35mm long 3/8" UNF 24tpi with 17mm hex head and 6mm hex key broach
- Flange Spacing (Centre): 66mm (33mm to hub centre)
- Spoke Hole PCD: 45mm
- Axle Length (Over Locknut Dimension OLD): 100mm