The Pro level Sunday bikes have always been breathtaking when it comes to value for money. The level of aftermarket parts it features makes it one of the most heavily spec'd complete BMX bikes available. The Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks, Odyssey Quartet Rear Wheel and Odyssey Quartet Front Wheel. Never mind the full chromoly frame, forks and bars. This 2016 Pro bike doesn't let you down spec wise, and the Aaron Ross inspired design is one that also won't let you down.
Improvements over the EX Plus Model:
- Full Chromoly PRO Frame
- Full Chromoly PRO Fork
- Odyssey Tripod Seat Post
- Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks 175mm
- Odyssey 22mm Bottom Bracket
- Odyssey Quartet Front and Rear Hubset
- Odyssey Ross V2 Big Logo Tyres
- Top Tube: 20.75"
- Geometry: HT: 75° / CS: 13.25" / SO: 8.375" / BB: 11.5" / ST: 71°
- Bars: 9" x 28"
- Headset: Integrated
- Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks (Lifetime Warranty)
- Gearing: 28/9
- BB: Odyssey 22mm Mid Sealed
- Brakes: Yes
- Front Wheel: Odyssey Quartet Female Front
- Rear Wheel: Odyssey Quartet Female Rear
- Tyres: Odyssey Ross V2 Big Logo 20 x 2.40"
- Seat: Odyssey Boss Tripod Seat & Post
- Colours: Black Chrome
- Weight: 24.9 Lbs